Profile picture for pkomw

under contract

I have been trying to buy a house for almost 2 years, I signed a buy/sell with the seller and moved into the house. we kept experiencing problems with the 2nd mortgage lender and the 1st so I signed an extension with the seller 2 other times to stay in the house and continue with the sale. we finally resolved some of the issues when the seller just disappeared from all correspondence sent him. He would not respond to the title company , his realtor, my realtor , no one. Then poof 2 days ago he emails his realtor wanting not to sell and move back in the house... Very frustrated. Do I have any recourse? Do I have a legal leg to stand on?
  • January 29 - US
  • 0

Sounds like you need the advice of a good real estate attorney.   I would recommend checking with your local bar association and seek legal council.   
  • January 29