update my listin

Can you update my listing for sale at 1625 S. Curtis Ave alhambra ca 91803?
  • March 31 2014 - Alhambra
  • 0

What sort of updating do you need?  At the moment your home is not listed for sale on Zillow.    If your home is listed by an agent, your agent is the one who provides  the listing to Zillow.  Ask your agent when it is going to happen,  If your home is listed FSBO, have you put it on another site that feeds to Zillow?

Profile picture for alwas90
GOOD LUCK. I have emailed them 4 times and they wont contact me or correct my listing.  I wish I could call them.