updates

FYI you people need to keep better records, the home i wanted to buy and that was in foreclosure according to your website was purchased almost a year ago and has not been on the market since. all that kind of **** does is get peoples hopes up and then ***** on them. get your **** together.
  • December 31 2012 - Caldwell
  • 0

Best Answer

This is an advertising site website which should not be confused with an actual multiple listing service.  This site is good to get an idea of what is available and what price it is offered at but it is not as complete or accurate as the service that Realtors subscribe to and upload their data to.

Some but not all of their listings are fed to this site (and others).

In our MLS for example, I am fined $100 if my data is more than 3 days old and not updated for critical things like pricing, expiration of listing, sale, etc.

Hope that helps clear up some of the differences.

Feel free to contact me with specific needs.
Jim Paulson
Owner/Broker - Progressive Realty Corporation
[contact information deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

ron, i think you missed the point. this site for one isn't free. it cost my time. i'm not sure about yours, but my time is of great value to me. so the more time i waste messing around on some*** site full of false advertising and inaccuracies, the less time i spend giving people like you my money. Then the lame factor of my experience with this site is compounded by a ******** made by a real estate agent that doesn't even service my area.  

(inappropriate words deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines)

You're right and you should be entitled to every penny you have paid for this information to be returned to you!

Oh wait, you didn't pay anything did you?