ushud.com

Have any of you been a featured agent on ushud.com? I know Keller Williams uses it in my area, and wanted to see what you thought of this, was it worth it? or was it a bust?

thanks so much for your advice...

• June 18 2008 - US
  • 0

For me as a lender, a lot of "hits" but a lot of ficticious info (email addresses, names, etc) sent to usjust to get into the site.

It depends on what you do with the info I suppose for the leads that you do get that are real.

It's a way to get a name of someone looking to buy-I've seen a lof of curious people-people not really serious about buying just shopping.  I cancelled because it paid for itself for me but I couldn't justify the price any longer...many other things have worked better for me personally.

Thanks for the info guys, I'm looking up reviews for them because they want me to pay $249 a month for leads in my county and I always research before I buy. This info will help me decide..

Priscilla,

Google ''USHUD reviews'' and you will find all of the information you need.   Not good.

Profile picture for mikehobgood
Nic,
    Have you tried googling Cornerstone Mortgage Reviews? Or Cornerstone mortgage fraud? Not Good.

What about Keller Williams or Remax reviews? Any large reputable company is bound to have negative reviews. Considering we work with over 7000 agents nationally, we are far from a scam. People are a lot more inclined to share a negative experience than a positive one.

They asked me for $195 a month for exclusive leads in my county. I signed up first because it sounded really good. Then after googling and calling a few fellow agents it seems to be a scam or not worth it. They are using the HUD name and have NOTHING to do with HUD.GOV that in it of itself should tell you something. Surely they do have an app and are on facebook but no one is "liking" their stuff so how much traffic are they actually getting anyways? There is no way for them to supply you with 25 leads every month. They are just charging you for a picture on their website. I also read they were selling "exclusive rights" to multiple people in the same county. Hoping after I called back and cancelled they don't charge my card!!