Profile picture for deltaharmony

value correction per public record request of square footage..

I use to be able to recalculate the value based on editing the square footage of my home, as it is wrong in zillow. Public records show 3008 sq. ft. I have been through this before when I refinance. The appraiser always is able to submit the public record of 3008 to get proper value....I know you like accurate information on your findings. Can you get this updated and corrected please?

Based on $166 a foot you have indicated, the value is $499,328. How can this be corrected and updated in Zillow.com.

Thank you for your response. Suzanne Raburn 661-343-0668 cell
  • Question refers to 2713 Harmony Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93306
  • 0