Profile picture for sammysight

we are moving to oakland with our two adult kids...so we want a triplex type of living arrangement..

November 02 2009 - Oakland

Thanks for calling me, Sammy.

Glad to know more about your situation, and I'm looking forward to the next conversation in January when you may be ready to pursue relocation here. Also glad to know you like Alameda --- we love it here. In my email to you, I included links to a couple of triplexes here, including one on the lagoon that may suit you. If your son wants to see any of the properties I shared with you, just have him call me. You have all my contact info

Thanks, and I look forward to be of service to you in the near future.

Hi Sammy:
I am a real estate investment adviser as well as a  real estate broker, and a certified property manager. I would be more than happy to assist you in finding a triplex or fourplex.
If you are not familar with Oakland, let me know as then perhaps we would have to inform you about the good and the not so great area's. And each area has it conveniences, like Bart, close to shops, walking distance to restaurants, etc. Do you have experience in buying an investment property? and what to look for?. Please let me know, as I can educate you throughout the process. Investment real estate is my specialty. Check out my website.
Email me with specifics, and I will make you an informed consumer.
Thank you
Antoine
[Content removed by moderator due to self-promotion]

Profile picture for sammysight
1 yes, 2 800, 3 each unit a one bedroom, and one unit a two bedroom 4 only want a 3 plex,,5 property to close early January,,, maby loan, maby not, but we have good credit.   thankyou for contacting me.  hold my tel # until Jan.  We still own our house in dallas, and do not have to sell it to make a deal

Questions:

1. What part of Oakland appeals to you --- and would you consider other cities adjacent to Oakland?

2. what budget range do you have in mind

3. What are your minimum configurations (bedrooms/baths per unit)

4. Would you consider a four-plex

5. Since you said you're moving here...do you have to sell another property before you buy here?

6. What amenities do you prefer (proximity to BART, highways, shopping? Do you prefer being in the hills, or do you want to be closer to downtown?)

7. If you are buying the property and need to get a loan, did your lender state how much your minimum down payment and what your loan limits are before you are approved?

I will be happy to locate suitable properties for you provided you state your preferences and criteria.

Just give me a call at 510 205 2992 or email Pacita@Pacitarealtor.com

Hope to hear from you.