Profile picture for conlyn

what's can i sell my home for

• January 02 2010 - Lake Tapps
  • 0

Contact a local real estate agent or find an appraiser to appraise the property.

To see what your home is worth please visit my website at www.johnlscott.com/joelc

Click the link to search for Sold Homes in your neighborhood.
These Sold Comps are the best indicators of Market Value, and are what an appraiser will use for data.

You can also set up a Property Tracker account to watch for all the Sold listings as they post.  This Home Delivery is Great for keeping an eye on competition as well.

Visit my site for more information. 

I would definetly encourage you to contact a realtor in your area. They are able to give you a much more accurate market value once they have visited your home.

My partner and I do a lot of business in the area and would be happy to come by and take a look at your house to see where it stands as far as fair market value.

Let us know when would be a good time for you to get together.

Steve Morris, Realtor

Profile picture for KrisyC
Hello, I could assist you in pricing your home to sell  by previewing  and doing some research on recent sales in your area. Do you have an idea of what your home is worth or what you would like to see it priced at?

We could set up a date and time for me to come preview, what works best for you?

I look forward to talking with you, call or email anytime!