Profile picture for angelica5597

what are the contact information of the owner of the property address 1518 N Collington Avenue?

specifically the name of the owner, phone number, e-mail address and the asking price for the property
  • Question refers to 1518 N Collington Ave, Baltimore, MD 21213
  • 0

Angelica,

It is not customary to contact the owner directly, but rather to speak with their Realtor. In fact, if you are interested in purchasing a home, you may consider having a Realtor represent you as well. There are a lot of specific legal documents in each jurisdiction that must be used with a purchase. The good news, is that a Realtor should not cost you any money since the seller typically pays the Realtor commissions. Let me know if you would like me to help you with this or on a full home search. I can have one of my colleagues who specializes in your are contact you directly.

Alex