what can a credit score of 593 qualify me for.

I'm from Central California and was wondering if there's by any chance any way that a loan company would be able to work with my score. Just a rough estimate is what I'm asking for my credit score.
  • June 15 - Visalia

Profile picture for zuser20140616114840799
Go to www.creditnerds.com or call 877-614-6373 and ask for Jami. They can help raise your credit score so you can get a better interest rate on your loan. This is 100% legal and all questions can be answered. Just tell them Dan referred you. I make no money on this. They helped me buy a 5 acre mini farm and would recommend you give it a try. you can even e-mail Jami at: jami@creditnerds.com.
Good luck,
Dan  
  • June 16

It will be determined by your credit profile, debt to income ratios, fico scores and how much you want to invest into the down payment and closing costs. You may qualify currently for FHA 3.5% down with a minimum 580 fico score or even as low as .5% half percent down payment program. You may qualify to buy with minimum out of pocket expenses and pay less than rent in many cities. It only takes a few dozen questions to qualify, go over your options and email you listings to study and compare.

You will need a pre-approval to be able to view and submit offers on any homes of your choice. You will need to provide one month paystubs, two month bank statements, last 2 years tax returns with all schedules, W2's, 1099's and copies of your drivers license/ID and social security cards for each applicant to be issued a pre-approval letter. 

Credit scores can be raised within 3-4 days in most cases to qualify for programs, rates and terms as necessary...
  • June 15

Not only can I help you get a great mortgage loan, I also have the technology to ensure you can qualify with the healthiest credit file possible. Did you know your credit file may contain errors or other issues that are holding down your credit score? Instead of simply qualifying based on your current credit score, we'll use our credit proofreading software to give your credit file a checkup and ensure your credit score is as strong as it can be. Yes with a 593 score we can still do a FHA loan. 
  • June 15

Possibly, but you need to talk to a lender...as the level of your down payment , income and other issues will effect the outcome. You might also consider the effect on the interest rate, You might just want to wait till your score improves.

• June 15

Profile picture for andrewdiaz9
I'm a fellow CV boy.  How's the heat holding up?  Not too bad I hope.  Send me your contact and I'll get you in touch with a fellow Fresnan I've known since high school.  He can educate you on some programs that might fit your needs.   
  • June 15