Profile picture for lisntsai

what happened, someone sudendly change this house $50,000 down? because I post some nice pictures

• January 03 2012 - Tri-City
  • 0

Best Answer

Also your home is a manufacturing home, therefore Zillow has no comp for your home since the manufacturing homes are rare.

If you look at the recently sold properties in your area, the vast majority have been sold on either side of Zillows valuation. While there may be homes listed 'For Sale' for a much higher price, the only true valuation of a home will come from 'Sold' comparative numbers.

The one data point in your home records that may have a dramatic impact on the Zestimate is the note that there was a sale March 25 2010 for $50,000.   If that is incorrect, then please flag it and have Zillow get the correct number from public records.   If it is correct, the Zestimate tends to adjust related to the actual sales.    Here's a link to Zillow's comments about tax assessments and sales values.

Profile picture for lisntsai
I believe a real estate man could not sell my neighbor house and I would not let him listing my house.  He changed our price $50,000 off.  a week later, he gone back to dropped 10% off more!  we have nice garden and nice interior.  Address:  176 October Dr.  Myrtle Creek Oregon 97457

Profile picture for melissaje
We do not directly edit/adjust Zestimates. A Zestimate is most accurate right after a sale. This is because this is the best indicator of the market value.
We allow one to post a comment about our Zestimate directly on their page for the public to see. You can basically say whatever you want here: tell them why our Zestimate is wrong, what we're not accounting for, what a recent CMA or appraisal said house was worth, tell them why your listing price is more accurate, etc. Here's a video that shows how one can add such a comment to the listing.

Adding a Zestimate Comment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prEAZ0QaITY

If you would like to provide me with your property address that you are referring to I would be happy to look at see if there might be something erroneous that caused the dramatic change. But like I said we do not edit or adjust Zestimates.

I apologize if this isnt quite the answer you hoped to hear, but I do hope this is at least somewhat helpful.

Melissa