Profile picture for aew4513

what is estimate according to zillow experts..?

plz help what i shold expect when making an offer
  • Question refers to 432 Haskins Ct SE, Ada, MI 49301
  • 0

I am a REALTOR who lives in the neighborhood.  I have been in all of the sold homes that the Owner has referenced in his answer below.  HANDS DOWN this home has all of the other sold homes beat in terms of timeless upgrades, great cul-de-sac position, private, expertly landscaped yard, and really a spacious well thought out interior and floor plan.  Comparatively speaking there are not many homeowners in this neighborhood who have spent the time and money to do these upgrades to only a nine year old home.  In my opinion this home is worth what it is priced at. This neighborhood is very active and the people who live here are friendly and welcoming.

My name is Tom.  I'm the realtor that has this property for sale.  If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact me as I have a lot of good information about this house.

616-340-7636

Profile picture for unclesuck

The last 6 or 7 homes like this one have sold for $330-370 over the past 1.5 years. The last 2 for $330M, but these homes lacked the upgrades like mature, private landscaping, remodeled kitchen with new appliances, new carpet and a high quality finished basement. Also, a home very similar to this one sold for $343M in Jan 2009.  I would expect that this house would sell for between $335-345.