Profile picture for Lauriebaker51

what is "make me move"?

• July 10 2010 - The Museum District
  • 0

Most of the time the prices are too high, not in favor of the buyer. However, you can never say never...some good deals do come along. Make me move prices do work sometimes and can be worth looking into.

Profile picture for Ana Martinez
Most "make me move" homes are overpriced because they aren't really trying to sell. But if the right price comes along, they surely will. On the flip side, they might be willing to take much less if someone is seriously interested.

Hi Lauriebaker51:
I thought I answered this question this morning, turns out, I did, for someone else!! LOL...well, the answer remains the same:

Make Me Move is a price you set, that you are willing to accept from a potential buyer for your existing home. If you see this price on other homes, it is a price the present owner is willing to accept to move out and sell the home to YOU! Hope that helps.
Jim Ryan, Home Savings of America, Chantilly, Virginia.

Profile picture for ABBAUSA
It is a dream price for a property.....you meet the price and they move.

I am not sure why it is here, but it has been for some time.

A price they can't refuse.

I guess for fun and dreaming.

James Callas - Realtor®