Profile picture for hockeyboy97

what is "make me move"

• April 11 2011 - Darien
  • 0

I like Zillows intent here, basically saying you are not listing your property but if someone where to make this offer, you would consider it.  Can't hurt, and always good to listen to opportunities...best of luck.
Spirit

It's basically a pie in the sky number you can throw out there to say "I don't want to move, but I like money."

This is not legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.  The post is only an opinion.  You should speak to an attorney for further information.  The poster is licensed only in CT & NY.    If this post is useful to you, please remember to upvote it.

You can read about "make me move" in the Zillow FAQs  (on left of page)

When a buyer asks you if they can buy your home and you say no.. then they offer you 'Make Me Move' price and you start packing.

It's similar to a For Sale By Owner listing.  Almost like saying "if you pay me X, I;ll sell my house to you".