Profile picture for boots001

what is my condo worth

Am thinking of selling and need to find out what my condo is worth
  • October 10 2010 - San Diego
  • 1

Best Answer

That's really easy! Shoot me an email with your condo's address and I'll send you the details. Daniel Di Matteo CENTURY 21 Award

Profile picture for Trinidad.Gaeta
Boots001,

My suggestion is to request a CMA report from one of these great realtors here on Zillow. Anyone in your local area should be able to assist your with your needs. The value is normally determined by recent market activity within your complex if any or like complexes.

Good Luck

If you send us your property address along with a list of any remodeling, upgrades, or changes you have done to the property since you purchased it and we will send you a full CMA Package, Comparative Market Analysis, along with some quick & easy tips to increase the value of your condo. 

We will also include our infamous "GL Team Top 10 for Sellers!!" (Top 10 insider tips you should know/consider before selling your home!)

Let us know if we can help!

Kindly,

Lauren Lombardi
Graham Lombardi Team

Yes, it's easy.
 Any Real Estate agent can help you If you provide the address.
If  you are looking for a realtor to work with,  I will be glad to help.
Regards,
Mariana
Re/Max Associates

Yes  ,it's easy.
Any Real Estate agent can help. If you already work with one just give your address, if you need one to work with, I can help.
 Mariana

A local real estate agent will be able to provide you with an accurate selling price and a strategic marketing plan.  Good luck, if your in Dutchess County, NY - feel free to visit my site for a complimentary market analysis.

No problem. If you would like to get an idea, Zillow is great. However if you would like a very accurate value a I can provide you with a Comparitive Market Analysis( CMA). This can be emailed to you with color photos etc. It is also good to see who your competition is! Please call or send me an email. I am always here to help!

In real estate, location is everything and each condo complex is different.  What's important here is to determine value based on the comparable sold properties in your complex.  I'd be happy to offer to you a FREE NO OBLIGATION comparative market analysis of your property to help you determine value. 

Let me know how I can be of service. 

Boots001,

Property value depends on location and square footage of your condo.
If you can provide these info we can get an estimated value to your condo. 

Where is your condo?