Profile picture for Ms. Lee

what is my house value at

• March 18 2010 - Easton
  • 0

Profile picture for hencats
Ms Lee I too see changes in the price,and Zillowestimate? I have never been correct at estimating prices,it appears to be timing,luck has a lot to do with it,supply & demand was the way we calculate price,RE is location,location,etc-good luck,prices still high in my opinion

Profile picture for mvelez
SAME HAPPENED TO ME AT LEAST 5 YEARS AGO.  ONCE YOU CLAIM YOUR HOME FOR SOME CRAZY REASON, THE ZILLOW PRICE GOES AWAY.... GOOD LUCK

Profile picture for Ms. Lee
can I check for the value of my house. I use to be able to do this search with zillow, it is very hard for me to check this information, this must have change and i'am not able to get the info i use to get it, why is it so hard for me to search