what is the best location to buy a home in Miami fl

• July 28 - Bayshore
  • 0

Miami has so many amazing areas to chose from, it just depends on your life style and what you are looking for.

South Beach has exciting night life, great shopping and world class dining. The beach is gorgeous and there are so many fun water activities you can take part in from jet skiing, to paddle boarding, to kayaking, to boating. You can pull your boat up to many cool restaurants right on the water like La Piaggia and Monty's. The crowd in South Beach is very diverse from young to old and is a melting pot of many different cultures and people from all over the world. If you want excitement and to be able to walk places, South Beach is a great option. South of Fifth which is a neighborhood in South Beach has beautiful condos like the Continuum, Icon and Apogee. West Ave is also a nice area to live in with condos like the Bentley Bay, Floridian and Capri. If a house is more your style, Sunset Island and North Bay Road have some of the most beautiful waterfront homes around.

Downtown has really changed a lot in the last 5 years and is becoming a metropolis. The condos in downtown are very cool and hip and have a New York City feel. Ten Museum has gorgeous loft style condos as well as Marquis and 900 Biscayne. And you have the Miami Heat and new Perez art museum across the street.

Brickell is a great area for young professionals and people in there 20s with Mary Brickell Village within minutes from many of the condos you have a variety of bars and restaurants. Brickell has some of the most fabulous condos including the Epic, Icon, and soon to be completed Nine and SLS projects. You are also close proximity to both South Beach and Coral Gables.

Midtown and Design District to me is kind of like the meatpacking district in New York City. You have fabulous art Galleries and designer shopping. Think Hermes and Christian Louboutin! You have a lot of very cool and hip restuarants like MC Kitchen and Michaels Genuine. There are some great lofts in this area. Also Hyde is opening a condo that is going to be amazing and will bring even more chic restaurants and shops.

Bal Harbour is exclusive and elegant. Its the Beverly Hills of Miami. The beach in Bal Harbour is the most beautiful part of the beach and very private. You have the St Regis and the Ritz Carlton in a 2 mile radius. Bal Harbour has the best shopping with everything from Saks Fifth Avenue to Gucci to Chanel. Bal Harbour Estates has exquisite waterfront homes.

Bay Harbour which is just over the bridge from Bal Harbour is a great area for families and close proximity to South Beach and North Miami. Its very family orientated and feels very safe.

Sunny Isles Beach has some of the most luxurious condos in all of Miami with new projects like the Porsche, Acqualina Mansions, Chateau, and Muse. Sunny Isles is a great option if you are looking for luxury condominium living.

Please feel free to contact me, I would be happy to help you.

Best,

Lianne

• October 08

Profile picture for cnrtool1
Do you speak fluent Spanish?
If not, I would suggest a but farther north.
  • August 01

Hello..

What is your price range..? Do you have kids? school is important/area if you do.. that's why I ask.
are you pre-approved I can get you the best of BEST with my team. best rates..

I need more details..

Contact me.. ..... time frame is important too.
  • July 29

This might seem like an easy enough question, but to be honest with you, it will highly depend on your unique situation. Before I started looking for homes in the South Florida area, I would ask myself the following:

-How much do I want to spend?
-Do I have/want kids?
-Do I want to be close to the nightlife (and traffic)?
-How long do I plan to stay before selling the home?
-Where will I be working?
-Do I have a preference as to whether I'd like a condo, townhouse or house?

Once all of these questions are answered, a good Realtor will help bridge the gap between what your needs are and what is on the market. The fact of the matter is that your dream home might not even be in Miami. Maybe it turns out that another part of South Florida meets your needs more closely; you never know. Hope this helps!
  • July 29

Hi!
Miami is a very large city with so many different suburbs that this is a tough question to answer.
It depends on lifestyle, commute, budget, etc.

I would be glad to help if you would like to contact me via my profile here on Zillow.  There are many variables to consider.

Best,
Beth Jenkins
  • July 28