Profile picture for Animallover21

what is the building next door ? what are the houses around it selling for?

What is the Building next Door ? What are the houses around it for selling for ?
  • Question refers to 160 23rd Ave, Seattle, WA 98122
  • 0

Thank you for your interest.  The building on the North side is a church.  They sing gospel songs on Sunday, fun to listen to... there is a parking lot between the building and my house.
I haven't looked into the houses in the neighborhood, although I have heard that some of the new town houses are going in the mid 300's. 
I am sure Zillow can answer that for you, I think they have a map of the area with houses for sale. 
One just a block on the same side of the street was asking 500k ish, but I don't know if they got it..