what is the cost for zillow leads monthly

Looking to see how much the service is per month
  • October 30 2013 - US

I picked up a 'cheap' zip code in my area and took about 10k impressions per month, or about half.
It costs me about 170, and I've had lots of leads and 3 going to closing within 2 months.
Definitely looking to expand into the nicer areas

There is no exact answer, as all zip codes have different pricing. I suggest you get in contact with a Zillow sales rep! 

As the answer cannot apply to everyone, everywhere, the answer is "It Depends".  It depends upon how many homes are for sale in a particular zip code.  It depends on how many of those homes are Featured Listings by the listing agents, It depends on how affordable those homes are.  It depends on what time of year it is.  It depends on Interest Rates.  It depends on availability of Home Loans.  It depends on what your picture looks like.  It depends on your recommendations.  It depends on how many others are paying for the same zip codes. It depends on how much you can make on each Zillow lead.... are  they for mobile homes?  It depends on how good you are at converting those leads into Buyers and Sellers.  It depends on how much time and effort you put into your Zillow Profile.  It depends on who is handling your account at Zillow, and how good their advice is.  It depends.  You have to try it and pay close attention to making it work for you.  If it is not working, change some of the depends.

Every Zip Code is different.  However, it is more than I had anticipated.

My team closed a little over 2.9 million off of Zillow leads (not including other business) this year with Zillow with a 375.00 bill monthly. When you figure that one out, depending upon your area and how responsive you are...it may be worth it. =]

Profile picture for Dunes ..
Believe it ;) and my "hostility isn't to the Question or the Responses but to this Question being chosen out of all the Questions posted as the one that deserves to be a Zillow Sticky
(Placed at the top of the page permanently so all will see it)

My opinion is this "Question" has been used by Zillow to now be a Zillow Ad or place for testimonials & spam for something they sell...I don't care if they sell it and perhaps it provides the biggest bang for the buck however making this a sticky out of all the questions/discussions posted reeks of self-serving marketing more than just being helpful imo..

But I'm sure Zillow appreciates your "can't believe" ;)

Oh my, I can't believe 2 contributions to this question were so negative.

I've paid for impressions since May of this year and I've received 2 clients who see that I invest not only the time & money to advertise but also the effort with satisfied clients in recent years. As my Zillow rep tells me and has proven true, its not necessarily how much I spend but its how quickly I return my inquiries. Also its important to get reviews/recommendations from past clients who know your work and will take time out of their schedules to give recommendations. I just upped my % from about 20% to 35% of the zip code impressions in my hometown & where my office is located and I have a small stake in the next town over. I hope that % & $ increase provides even more quality clients next year. My buy in is just about $125/month now - but has already been the deciding factor for both those leads in 6 months for an increase of $2600 to my take home.

You impressions in certain in zip codes where you do your business.  Price varies by area and impressions

The monthly cost varies with how many impressions you want to appear on, the value of the homes in the zip code and if you co-sponsor with a lender.

The biggest factor is not the direct monthly cost, but the return on your investment(conversion rate) from the leads you receive for Zillow.

Profile picture for Dunes ..
I still get a kick out of how Zillow has deemed this question to be so important..so much more important than any other question asked it has been placed at the top of the page...become a Sticky

Turn a question like this into nothing more than an Ad Space....sad but amusing

I went to a conference in Falls Church Va a couple of months ago and met some top Zillow agents.  They shared their stats.  Impressive.

Results have to do with more than one factor.  Traffic in the zip code is one.

Profile picture for Dunes ..
;)

Looks like at least for the moment Zillow has made this a sticky
(Stays at the top of the page so all see it)
Like an advertisement

If I was considering where to get marketing bang for the buck for any business

1. I'd want to know how many are paying for leads and actually getting real results..like a real client
X# of people paying a total of $ ...X# of clients

2. Who's really making money off this my money for leads venture..Zillow or me?

3. I'd be honest enough with myself to recognize that those selling something always think it's the best, good, ya need it, great marketing yadda yadda yadda ;)

But there is only X# of actual transactions to go around and a plethora of Agents...Competition for that X# is fierce and often to those not competing for the limited amount of business with a huge number of others more amusing or annoying than effective imo

It is determined by zip code and traffic

It all depends on what area you're interested and how much availability there is in that area.  Hope this helps

My area is $22 per 1 thousand impressions