Profile picture for 3750cat

what is the current market value of my home at 10353 dolcetto dr. rancho cordova, ca. 95670

• July 19 2009 - Gold River
  • 0

Hello I have reviewed property tax records on this home. This home shows to be a 4 bedroom 2 full baths 1,525 sqft with fireplace built in 1958. It is located in the Cordova Park subdivision. Looking at Google maps is looks like a huge lot. Tax records show .33 acre lot which will add some value to the property. I can see the home is in a trust so hopefully you are one of the owners. If the home is in good condition updated with nice curb appeal approx 180,000 or more. If the home is in ok condition with average curb appeal would be some where around 150,000. Again I would need to see the home in person to really know for sure. Not sure if you are looking at refi or selling but I can help with either of these thank you hope this is helpful.

[content removed by moderator for being self promotional]