what is the historical days on market in Cranston RI since 2003?

• June 07 2011 - Providence
  • 0

Thank you very much.  I am completing a study of an event in the Spectacle Lake neighborhood.  If I may I would like to call on you in the future.  I will not cite you by name and spare you involvement unless yhou wish otherwise.  Again, thank you.

D.A. Santacroce, CGA
Santacroce Associates LLC
Real Estate Appraisers & Consultants 

Good Evening David

For the 6095 single family homes that have sold in Cranston since 2003, the average time on the market is 62 days.  Keep in mind this is an average of the past 8 years.  I hope this answers your question!

Erin Diaz, Broker - Owner
Beaches & Backroads Realty