what is the time it takes to activate the idx on the premier agent websites..after docs are submitte

• November 11 2012 - Traverse City
  • 0

ok jay..you may be right somehow..but I was told to get signed docs into zillow..we did..perhaps lost..don't know.my huntch is that diverse is swamped..but please see if you can connect the dots on anything that can smooth out the tech issues and also better predict a timeline..we all want a great outcome..and I am fully aware of website and idx coding..it's a monster endeavor on the best of days..you have my greatest respect..

Profile picture for Jay_Thompson
I'm not sure what's going on Craig. When I look at the backend of your site it doesn't look like you've requested the feed set up through your site. I also don't see TAAR on the list of MLS's Diverse supports, so I'm now completely confused. I'll follow up with someone at Diverse.

Jay..I've been through all he docs..and signatures..the director at my board sent the docs to melissa at zillow/diverse.. so thats all I know..I've goten two responses from her..each say soon.. paul also says the same thing..and mentioned docs.. that the jist of it.. I'm perplexed..and of course impatient..reminds me of a trip to st thomas..needed some parts..all they could say was 'come soon mun' and I'd got back to the bar and drown again..next week..repeat..so,  sold the boat..went home.. I still like zillows boat..but it's leaking.

Profile picture for Jay_Thompson
Whoops, sorry, I accidentally deleted your response Craig where you said you had the approval in for weeks. Have you gone into your site's dashboard and requested the IDX data to be set up? (Log in and click on the tab labeled "dashboard", then click the "Go" button next to "Add an MLS listing feed").

Profile picture for Jay_Thompson
Craig - it's really up to and dependent on your MLS. I've seen approval happen in anywhere from 2 days to 4 weeks. Some MLS's tend to be faster than others, but even within the same MLS the time can vary. Once we have the MLS approval, the IDX functionality is turned on very quickly.

Who is your MLS?