Profile picture for Francisco j

what is the value of my house?

• December 14 2009 - Chicago
  • 0

As great as Zillow is and other websites like it, there really is no substitute for working with a competent real estate professional. You need to call your agent and request a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). It is no charge to you and any good Agent can get you one within 24 hours. Keep in mind that anything you receive from Zillow is merely a "zestimate." Sometimes they are accurate, but they are often not the best determination of value. I hope this helps!

Email me at: info@daniellepierce.com for more questions.

Profile picture for Matt Laricy
We would need an address in order to determine the value of your property. I think your best bet would be to call up your agent and have them draw you up a CMA.

Francisco,
Please feel to contact me with some additional information and I'll be happy to try and help you.
Tim McDonald
Zoom Real Estate
timamcdonald@gmail.com
312-970-0846