Profile picture for SheriFred

what is the value of this home: 2581 Doe Run Lan SW, Farwell, MN

• May 31 2011 - Farwell
  • 0

Unfortunately not all properties have a Zestimate. Talk with your Realtor and they can provide an estimate of value or you can hire an appraiser.

Zillow has limited information for that area. I would contact Mike Emory here and ask him what he thinks. He is honest and professional. I would trust him to refer me or give me his best guess about value. Hope it helps.

Thanks for your question "SheriFred".  Nobody on here will be able to answer your question.  There are only 2 ways to get the correct answer.  The best is to get it appraised (if it is yours) and the 2nd is to  have a full time, professional Realtor come out and perform a CMA for you.

If you need a recommendation of a full time, professional Realtor in your area, feel free to contact me.

Good luck, hope this helps.