what is the worth of my home on 10048 Los ranchitos Rd lakeside ca 92040 Mast blvd will be going t

Homes seem to be going up on 10048 Los ranchitos rd Lakeside ca 92040 and it seems to have something to do with Mast Blvd going threw soon and all the new hooked up of 67, 8, 52 and 125
  • July 13 2010 - Lakeside
  • 0

Hi there,

Prices can fluctuate for a number of reasons, and Brandon's right - a Realtor can help you with your home in particular, and will better be able to see any trends in your market within Lakeside.

I live in East County and can help you with that; just click on my photo and call or email me.

Cory

Profile picture for BRANDON KING TEAM
http://www.zillow.com/wikipages/What-is-a-Zestimate/
For an actual price, you should contact a local realtor (free) or pay for an appraiser ($400)