Profile picture for bird5713

what options on taking money out on the house that is paid for

Have a home that is paid for zillow values it at 158-k.  I need 85-k to pay off another
mortgage on my primmary home. I would like a 15- 10  year loan what options would be available.
I do not wish to refinace the primmary home that I want  to pay off I rather use the equity from the paid off  home .  What options can I look at
  • September 24 2012 - Staten Island
  • 0

I would refinance it into a fixed rate. Depending on your credit score you may be able to receive a fixed rate of under 3%. That is basically free money honestly.