what seems to be the thinking for folks regarding home sales once the 8K credit is over ?will sellers hold steady, with their sales prices, and try to dump inventory now, because they know they can get stuck after the incentive is over, and will have to drop on their asking prices, since there will not be the incentive to buy now that we have today ? I figure, I qualify for the 6500 incentive, which translates into about 10K on a price of a home. If I wait until afterwards, any price drop on a home that is over 10K, it would be the same as getting the credit. So, I might be willing to wait, and take my chances. What is the prevaling thinking out there ?thanksApril 11 2010 - Lowell0YesReport a ProblemProblemSelect oneOffensive contentIrrelevant contentSpam (pure self-promotion)OtherDetailsYour emailPlease enter a valid email address.Submit CancelContent flaggedWe will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.