Profile picture for blueskies15363

what should i ask for renting my home out 3 bedroom 2 bath

i have a 3 bedroom 3 bath that i have rented out for 600.00 a month teant wants 2 pets and add a pool what should i really be charging ???????
  • October 23 2011 - North Strabane Township
  • 0

Profile picture for mailtorealtor
You do a little research on your own by checking Zillow, Trulia, Craigslist etc and always hire a local Real Estate Agent who specializes in rentals in your area.

Profile picture for shaneleichty
It depends on what "Area/ School Dist" you are in, but w/o seeing the home, I would range starting $725+.  

Hi Blueskies, though I agree with Cheryl, you best information comes from agents that know your area.  I can tell you this, others in your area are getting 1-1.5% per month in rent based on their market value.  

If you are OK with giving me your address I can give you a better idea, because you want to maximize your investment.  Yet, you know the consequences of advertising too high.  Also that 1-1.5% assumes it's advertised nationally through various sources.  I have yet to have a lease this year that wasn't above 1% average time on market (3 weeks.)

I would suggest contacting a Realtor who services your city where the home is located. They can tell you what the average rents are there. You can find a professional by searching the professional section above. Then list the city you are interested in. You can then see profiles of Realtors who work there. They will be glad to assist you.