Profile picture for marcarl

when I look up my house I get a photo of a smaller, cheaper house a block away. How can I fix this?

6045 Fossilwood, Erie, PA
  • May 09 2011 - Erie

Best Answer

Profile picture for marcarl
no.  I'm new to zillow and don't know how

Profile picture for marcarl
Thanks for the help.

Now if I can get the the Zillow estimate in the ballpark.

Thanks for your help

Hello. I think may be able to help a little. To claim your house, you go to your home page here and use the  yellow "edit" pencil under the main house photo.

With that same "edit" menu you can edit both the home facts and upload your own photo to replace the generic one on the page or you can also move the location of your house icon on the map. 

Problems with photos sometimes happen when the satellite company splits the big ariel photo up by average lot size and sometimes the addresses get shifted especially with uneven lot sizes, curvy streets etc. That happened in my last neighborhood, but there was no way that I found to fix it other than uploading a correct front photo of my house to my home page.  Hope it helps.

Have you tried to "claim" your house so that you can edit it?