when you say to paste widget or badge on my 'site', where do I click to paste i.e. My Profile??

• June 27 2011 - Lake Davis-Greenwood
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for mattbowers
Hi Judy,

We mean to paste it on your personal website. I don't know if you own judymeese.com or something, but that would be the example. Unfortunately, it isn't possible to put badges on your Zillow profile.

Hi Judy - maybe consider using that domain name for a Blog?  We do some training at ZillowAcademy.com that might be useful in helping you set that up if you're interested.  :-)

Thanks Matt, for taking the time to give me the answer.  I talked to someone from Zillow and they told me - although, I wasted a half day trying to figure it out!  I've been paying for the domain judymeese.com for several years but haven't set it up yet.  I'm wondering if I even need it now.  One less thing to figure out!!  Thanks for your reply!  Judy