Profile picture for debbiedo30

where can I input my information to narrow my search

• July 28 2013 - Las Vegas
  • 0

I suggest you contact a Realtor. Tell them what you are looking for and they can plug in the needed filters to provide you will up to date listings that only match what you are looking for. Don't waste your time looking at out dated listings that are not even available or that don't match your search criteria.

Zillow has filter options that allow you to search properties by "price, beds, bath, square foot, lot size, year built, days on Zillow, and other key words."  Should you be interested in searching the Las Vegas or Henderson area, it may be advantageous to contact a local, experienced Realtor.  A professional who is well-versed in the market can assist with your property needs.  

Where exactly are you inputing this information? Zillow specifically has several different filters for different searches. However, you may always speak with a Buyer's Agent, such as myself, and we would be able to run an MLS search for you that would be much more detailed and structured to your needs. Feel free to visit my profile and I can help you with that. 

Thank you!