where can I report fraud?

I received an email from a person for this home for rent (963 Holly St Denver, CO) asking for me to send a money order, before I can ever see the inside of the house.  They said they would mail me the keys once they got my check.  My wife and I thought this was shady so we didn't do it; however someone else might made the mistake.
Joe
  • July 18 2012 - Hale
  • 0

You are describing the epitome of a scam. If you and your wife need any help finding a place to live, we would love to help.

Jenny Usaj
[contact information removed by Zillow moderator]

Open the home details page, go to "edit" and chose "Report problem".  You are describing the typical rental scam.