where do I find this house?

27A Wimpolton St
(spelling?)

September 09 2013 - US

I found this "row house" at 39 Wimbledon Park Rd, London UK, but it is only 3 stories, and much narrower than the home being looked for, thus extremely unlikely that this is it.  Going down the street a bit to find 27 put it about where a church is; not residences.

I couldn't find any street name anywhere close to that in the entire world...  perhaps it is Wimbeldon St?  Some in Texas, and one in Napa California, but none in London England.  And the homes in those areas are not even close to matching.

One of the bedrooms with associated private bath

(Not shown in the prior link).

It appears that I was mistaken about two stair cases; the color of the stair case changes for the 4th (or fifth?) floor; that is not a separate stair case.

I would like to know if any similar homes are available for purchase, and if so where, and at what price range.  My home purchase search is quite broad, including 23 different countries in addition to 18 U.S. States and territories.

I also want to know where the kitchen is in relationship to the dining room, and how big it is.  (The kitchen was never shown in the film).

I also want to know if it is a "row house" or not.  I would also like to know the total square footage and the number of bedrooms and bathrooms.

I like the study, the living room, the dining room, the entry vestibule, the entry hall, the main stairway, the back stairway, the upstairs bedrooms, the landings, the recording room, and the library book cases, all "featured" in the film.  I especially like the hardwood finishes.

I'm guessing the gas lantern on the side of the adjacent building has been replaced with electric lighting by now.

Could you share with us what is the purpose of your request?

I guess you didn't notice that I provided a link to a video?

I do believe it was "filmed" in Southern California, but it likely was a "set" on a movie studio lot.  The location according to the film is supposed to be London England UK.  But who knows?  When using an imaginative set design, it could be "anywhere".

It definitely is not anywhere in Pasadena.  There are a few homes with double sets of stair cases, but not many 4 story single family houses.

If I knew the exact address, why would I ask where it is located?  Look at the images and do an image search to find it.

I looked on the MLS and Realist and nothing comes up at least with that spelling of 27A Wimpolton Pasadena--I assume it's in Pasadena given your name.
Let me know the exact address and I'll locate it for you.