where do I list my house

[Advertising removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information.]
  • July 05 2012 - Town of Searsport
  • 0

Hi, I am not sure what you mean by "list your house" if you want it on the internet you either need to put it on Craigslist, get a website for it and tell all your friends. If you want it to be noticed, be secure in who comes in your house and get the best price for it in the least amount of time you should let a professional do it for you. I live and work in the mid-coast, if you want a consultation let me know..I am not one of those pushy big city realtors, I have lived here 10 years and think I know the mid-coast area and it's people pretty well.