Profile picture for 328 10th

where do i look to find out the square footage of my home if i cant locate it in my paperwork

February 03 2011 - Sweet Home

The county should definitely have the information you need.  The question is, has there been any updates to the sq footage since you bought your home, and/or did they record the correct sq ft information originally.  Two other ideas...try to get in touch with your lender or loan officer who helped you with your original transaction, they might have record of it.  Or finally, call your local Title company, and see if they'd be kind enough to look it up for you. 

February 07 2011

The county has tax records. If you go to the county admin office, you can find your house in less than ten minutes. You should also be able to get it online.  Actually, as I think about it, I think agents up here in the Portland area have access to MLS records in your county. If you send me an email with your address, I'll look it up for you. Don't post your email or address here, though.

Our dog, a delightful English cocker, was born in Sweet Home. :)

February 04 2011
one resource woudl be the county records.  Check there but remember that there is always the possibilty of error.  If you don't think your assessor's office has the info online for free where you can get it now, you can always call them and just ask. You can also ask a local Real Estate agent if they can look it up for you.

February 03 2011