Profile picture for lark557501

where is "report problem" under "edit" section, which I was referred to?

• July 12 2011 - Lower Saucon Township
  • 0

What choices do you see in the drop down menu when you hover your cursor over edit?   I see "report problem with home" or "report problem with listing" on every one I've checked, but perhaps there is a difference between browsers (I'm using Firefox)

Profile picture for lark557501
I have been there - but do not see "report problem". I have 2 listings with different values and house is purchased and not for sale.

You will find edit on the property details page by the little yellow pencil below the text.  To find the property details page, click on the address in the pop up box that appears when you first search for the property.