Profile picture for wofford51

where is the information I changed regarding my Home?

Where did the information I just spent an hour changing. My home is still showing same info prior to my changes???? What happened???
  • Question refers to 51 Rockledge Ter, Wofford Hts, CA 93285
  • 0

It is possible that the page already expired. Our website has a page time-out feature of approximately 30 minutes because we would like to secure the accounts and home profiles of our users. This is due to some cases where users by chance leave their computers open and unattended especially when they are accessing the internet outside of their homes.

You may try to edit again the home facts. To avoid encountering difficulty, make sure that you enter your home information as quick as possible. I suggest that you save your home description and images to a different program for faster access. You can just copy and paste the description when you go to Zillow and select from your saved images what you want to upload on the website.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.