Profile picture for BetelSteven de Cacho

where/who can i get a loan for a home if i am not a US citizen or permanent resident?

I have my social security and credit of 690 I also have i175 documentation, in which I am still on hold for my residence card. But I am looking for a lender or an that will help me get a home loan. My wife does not have any credit but is a Resident. Help anyone.
  • April 15 2014 - Lehigh Acres
  • 0

The most aggressive product that I offer is a 70% Loan To Value on SFR and 65% on Condos.  This product has 5,7,10 and 15 year fixed options.

Foreign National loans are easy underwrites because the lenders are protected by the loan LTV.  

message me if I can help!

Ryan

There are possible mortgages for non-citizens that you should consider, a Foreign National Loan. These loans are meant for non-residences/citizens seeking a home loan in the United States. Also, this type of loan usually requires about 35% down depending on the documents the borrower has available (such as ITIN, VISA, etc.). It can also be more if the borrower is seeking a high loan amount. The best thing for you to do is to speak with a knowledgeable lender to see if you can get started on financing a new home. If you need additional assistance, feel free to reach out. Good luck!