Profile picture for hanashqar

which is the best neighborhood close to The University of Science in Philadelphia?

I'm graduate student/ lecturer live in Arlington, VA and now I'm looking for one bedroom apartment close to the USciences in a decent neighborhood. I prefer furnished apartment or studio. , looking for quit and nice place with parking.
Thank you
  • June 17 - Philadelphia

As a scientist, you should know, this question can't really be answered, as asked.
  • June 20

Profile picture for JayGiller
Baltimore Ave near Clark Park is a personal favorite of mine.  Lot's of local bars, restaurants and a vibrant feel.  Email me at jay@usspaces.com if you would like to talk more about the area!
  • June 20

Hi. I'm happy to assist. Look into 19104 zip code rental listings. Feel free to contact me, I can help with the rest. Maria
  • June 19