Profile picture for ToniaG52

who do I contact to correct the information shown regarding my home?

how can I get the information on my home corrected on your website?
  • September 14 2010 - Federal Heights
  • 0

The easiest and fastest is to claim you home (you can find "claim" under the edit feature when you open the home details page (below the photo and associated words)). 

Once you've claimed your home, then you'll find an ability to change the home facts  under the same "edit" feature.

The permanent solution is to make sure your assessor's office has the correct facts.