Profile picture for MeriaBatiste

who owns the property at 1403 Newton Avenue, SE, Atlanta GA

Greetings, the property at 1403 Newton Avenue SE was collateral for a business at 606 Flat Shoes Ave, Atlanta GA 30316, the business was foreclosed on in September, 2013, I am still living in the home at 1403 Newton Avenue, I have paid the 2013 property tax on the property but does not pay a mortgage.  I am interested in purchasing the property at 1403 Newton Avenue, but is not able to speak with anyone who is willing to help me.  the property was purchased by my daughter and son in law, Claude and Felicia Hark. Claude died and Felicia walked away from the property.  I am, Willie Mae Johnson, Felicia's mother, and is currently living in the property.  I do want to purchase the property, but cannot find anyone who will take the time to research to advise me what is the best course of action.  PLEASE HELP. 

October 24 2013 - East Atlanta

I would contact a local Realtor to assist.

There are several ways we can go about assisting you, but there are a few additional questions that I would need to ask in order to help you. Please contact me directly, to discuss those options.