Profile picture for cdramirez

who was the builder on my home? also, are there any records on who installed the pools

• Question refers to 713 Lakewood Ln, Grapevine, TX 76051
  • 0

Profile picture for Cindy Quinton
I was truly trying to be helpful, no malice intended, and I am certainly chagrined you took it that way. My apologies.

As far as your "helpful hints" on marketing my client's listing, I moved quite a lot to get the photos I have, but my client would not have been happy if I had moved the computers.  I do think it would be a fantastic space for children to work on homework while parents prepare dinner. 

Cindy,

I'm sure in your 1739 Contributions you have a "delayed response" or two.  Very kind of you to point out a mistake though.  : )  I'm fascinated by the use of the kitchen space on your listing by the way.  Remarkable marketing technique!  Have a Great Day!

Profile picture for Cindy Quinton
Shea, you might wish to check the dates on posts, as this one is over three years old. It is just often a waste of your time as the participants no longer care.

Go to your local city hall or library and see if you can get some help to pull up the records there. Your local building department or zoning board also keeps this information on file. If all else fails, you can also try asking neighbors or people who have lived in the area for a very long time. 

Profile picture for real estate mike
Been to the Great Wolf yet? The tarrant county records either online or the courthouse should have that info. I did not find the info on tarrantcounty.com