Profile picture for scgr

why Boca Raton?

Looking for any advice on Boca Raton. What areas are great (kid friendly) for young growing families. looking to relocate  and Boca along with Jupiter is on my radar. Why Boca Raton?

Thank You
  • March 21 2011 - Boca Raton

Hi SCGR,
You will find that Boca Raton is a very family oriented area. Even those who gre up in Boca and moved away are now back building their own families in the same area they grew up. Although, Boca Raton does have its different areas they all seem to have that in common. Family and fun and great education. You can always find something to do for any age range.
Jupiter is pretty. If you are looking for land, value and peace and quiet Jupiter may be for you.

I hope we were of help to you,

Good luck
Sokoloff Real Estate Group

Boca Raton is very kid friendly and has excellent schools.  I think much of this has to do with the involvement of the parents with their school and their children.  They want their children to receive an excellent education and demand it.  I have 4 children in the public school system and am extremely happy with the education they are receiving.  I can't comment much on Jupiter as I am not as familiar with it.  It does have some lovely communities and is also kid friendly.  Here is a link you can click on to find out more about their public schools.

http://www.palmbeachschools.org/

I hope that helps. 

[Contact information deleted by Zillow Moderator. Please see our Zillow Advice FAQ and Good Neighbor Policy for more information on expectations for participation in Zillow Advice.]

Sincerely,
Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor

Hi There,
    I can state emphatically that you can begin with the many communities of Mission Bay in Boca Raton. I know this because this is where I make my home and this is where I walk my neighborhood and hand out my coveted newsletters to members of my community. My neighbors are friendly and according to my daughter, the schools are great!
    Jupiter is actually 30-40 minutes to the north. I hope this helps

Hi SCGR,

Because the schools are excellent.  Florida Atlantic University is right in the heart of Boca for when your children are ready for college.  Some of the classes offered at FAU are dual enrollment with the high schools, offering the children an opportunity to obtain both high school and college credits for certain subjects.

There are the beautiful beaches, great parks, wonderful restaurants, shopping, the Boca Raton museum and more.

There is easy access to both Palm Beach International airport and Ft. Lauderdale airport.  Easy access to highways.  Orlando with its many attractions is only about 3.5 hrs away.

Housing values right now are terrific.  Mortgage rates are low, and its a great time to buy. 

Boca Raton is booming with families and children, A-rated schools, Gumbo Limbo, Sugar Sand Park and lots more.  You can't compare Boca Raton to Jupiter.  Boca Raton is right in the middle of West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale, and it's only a 45 minute drive to Miami, too.

Boca Raton has so many fantastic homes to choose from at less than half the price they were just 3 years ago.