Profile picture for Jazyy

why arent school zones or assigned schools for each property shown??

I dont see school zones for each property like on other websites

July 24 2013 - Suwanee

Zillow's algorithms do not have a database that provides that information - so it can not be accurately displayed.

Listings posted by Brokers have accurate school attendance zones posted during the active period of the listing.  After the home is sold or the listing expired - this info can change so Zillow correctly does not display it.

Best source, as mentioned previously, is to contact the local school system.  Most have a "school finder" app on their website.

Jazyy,

If you are in Forsyth County just go to the Forsyth County School website - it will also have changes that are being considered.  For example, right now if you look in Brandon Hall it say South Forsyth Middle school because that is where the kids go now - but next year they school board is considering moving them to Lakeside Middle.  F

Find a good agent in the area you are looking and they will have an idea of what is going on wiht the schools.  If you are considering Forsyth county I can tell you they are always  changing because so many people are moving here.

Best of luck to you.

Jazyy,
I ran across your question while replying to a recent post.  As I didn't see a response to your question I am responding.  Did you find your answer?
School zones change quite a bit, especially as a area is growing rapidly, such as North Atlanta area. As a local Realtor I sometimes have to contact the school board directly but also rely on websites such as http://www.greatschools.org/ for assistance.  On a side note you can also get a App for this on your smart phone.  
Unfortunately information is only as accurate as the person inputting the data.  This being said if someone whom is selling/sold/leasing.. etc... puts in the incorrect school data, zip code, community, subdivision, etc...it can cause others whom are relying on that information to create a Domino effect.

Please take a look at my profile and contact info.  Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.  I will be happy to assist you personally with a property in my area or elsewhere (US & International)

Thank You,
Kevin Stocks  - Realtor