Profile picture for saphyre

why can't I post? my phone # is accurate for the "CALL ME" for code---this is huge waste of my time

Am done posting, your "CALL ME" function does not work- this is wasting my time
  • November 02 2012 - Tantra Park
  • 0

There are times when zillow will assign you a separate number that will forward to the number you have on file. That way when someone calls off of your zillow listing when you answer you get a 'whisper' before the calls goes thru that this is a lead from zillow. Normally they give you a few different numbers to chose from in your profile I believe. (At least that is how it works with my account) Don't worry - even though your actual number may not show up - as long as the whisper number does you will be able to receive the leads.

I am not certain that this is your issue - but just in case wanted to share this information.

Best,
April Neuhaus

I just had the same issue and have contacted customer service.  Good luck!

You could have a technical issue...I have received several calls from people on Zillow using the "Call me" feature.

Best wishes from So-Cal and good luck