Profile picture for 411adam

why can't I view pictures of properties when I have seen them on Zillow before?

• November 17 2010 - Germantown

Profile picture for blue screen exile
Almost all photos uploaded to Zillow remain on the website forever, but if you didn't save the URL for the image, you may not be able to locate it.

After a property sells, a new owner often asks that images be removed from their property, thus Zillow deletes the references.

And "flagged" images often have the references removed as well, if the flag was for reasonable cause.

And I believe those that post images still have the ability to remove the links for what they posted, or to re-arrange them...