why can't someone help me claim my house and fix all the errors in your listing?

I have emailed you 3 times asking for someone to contact me to help me fix the many errors in my home's listing. I always get back the generic email. I looked more in the email to find out how to claim my house so I can fix the listing but your directions are wrong. your help listing tells me to sign in, then type in my address, then click on the address on the map then choose "correct home facts" - which I find nowhere, or click on the more tab and choose "claim this home." i have tried all the more tabs and none give me the "claim this home" option. i am not so computer savvy, but i'm not an idiot and am totally frustrated with your companies inaccuracy about my listing and your lack of accountability in helping me rectify all your errors. i would really appreciate it if a human being with name called me to help me with this. 802.989.5898. or make your directions more accurate and specific so they are actually useful. honestly at this point i would prefer you just remove my house(1282 painter road, middlebury, vt) from your listing so you don't continue to misinform people without my consent. i don't know how you can be allowed to totally misrepresent things and make it so difficult for people to correct all your errors. shame on you. lauren
  • August 12 2013 - Town of Middlebury

The instructions in the help center are written assuming the home is not listed for sale or rent using a feed to Zillow. Therefore, they are not working for your home because your listing  appears to be in a feed to Zillow from forsalebyowner.com      If you make edits at the source, they will feed through to Zillow at the next update (usually 24 to 48 h).    Is the feed source erroneous?  Then click on "report problem with listing".

If you do not wish to have your FSBO listing showing on Zillow, you can also make that choice at the Forsalebyowner.com website.