why does it show the wrong address at 23 james st brunswick,me 04011

• November 06 2011 - Town of Brunswick
  • 0

As far as I know there is nothing that you can do to update the ariel map., but you can move your icon on the street view map and you can change the main photo that shows on the home page by upoading a photos of your own, but the maps and their "label" come mainly from Bing I think. 

The problem comes in when the satellite company splits the big ariel photo up by average lot size and sometimes the addresses get shifted especially with uneven lot sizes, curvy streets etc. That happened in my last neighborhood, but there was no way that I found to fix it other than uploading a correct front photo of my house.

If the property is your and you believe that it is on the wrong location, you may open the home detail page, hover the cursor on the pencil edit menu, then Claim your home if you hadn't claim it on Zillow yet, and click on the Move home map's location.