Profile picture for devanshw

why does my home keep getting reduced in value, I paid $360K in 2007 ?

I remodeled in 2007 at a cost of $127,000.00 , everything is new, including roof, hvac, etal.  The landscape is desert flora, native to this area, maintained and creative.

Where do you come up with these values $190,000.00, an undeveloped 1ac lot on the same street is valued at $69000.
My lot is 1ac developed : thus you say my 2200 sqft house with an attached  660 sqft garage and192sqft workshop/storage. 382 sqft covered patio, 224 sqft open patio, 60 sqft entry way w/16 ft high columns and 3497 sqft under roof is only worth less than $120,000 ?? Are you crazy ??
Please respond as soon as you reevaluate, you are way off on this and the whole area.  (nkbronz@hotmail.com)  Thx Noble Keck
  • December 09 2011 - Saint George
  • 0

As an outsider, please be aware that Utah is a non-disclosure state.  Therefore, unless you care to share with the world your purchase price by editing the home details page, it is a secret to the Zestimate algorithm.

Have you had an opportunity to read the "What is a Zestimate?"   One of the points they make in the FAQ is that a Zestimate is not an appraisal, but a computer model using the basic facts of the home.