why does my postlet rental listing not appearing in Zillow Rentals

I posted a house rental listing in Postlet and after I activated it, it said it was now "Active in the Zillow Network" and it showed Zillow, Hotpads, Yahoo Homes, but I didn't find it in Zillow nor Yahoo Homes.  I haven't tried Hotpads.  How can I correct this? I requested that the house number not be shown- does that make a difference?
  • April 10 2014 - Tomball
  • 0

How can you post directly to Zillow. It seems to route you directly through Postlets.

Thanks - 

amg

Profile picture for John Reeves1
I suggest that youe post directly here in Zillow, not to use Postlet. There is something wrong with Postlet few months ago.