Profile picture for reise843

why dont you show me anything in Illinois

i want to buy in wheaton illinois near the collage
  • August 03 2014 - Wheaton
  • 0

ZIllow is not always up to date with what is current on the market.

Contact a Realtor to have them send you listings in Wheaton based off your search criteria. Buyer agent costs nothing to you so it is in your best interest.

I find lots of homes for sale in Wheaton IL.   Have you rechecked your search criteria in case something slipped in that is keeping you from seeing anything?

Hi reise843,  I live across from Wheaton College and am a lifelong resident of this area.  If you are looking for a buyer's agent to assist you, that is my specialty.  The most important item needed is to be pre-qualified by a mortgage lender.  If you have not done so, this is step #1.  Please let me know if I may assist you.

[self promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]